Analysts say that our 90 to 95 % our conduct is routine ! We, as a whole do numerous things in a day and as we are rehashing numerous things consistent, it turns into a habit. The uplifting news is habits save our energy because these things which are habits you do consequently. What’s more, the awful news is you can’t prepare to leave your usual range of familiarity.
“You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” -John C. Maxwell
So when you choose a dream and start working for it, you have to change your few habits.
Habits always give us a result, whether it’s good or bad.
If you develop bad habits you will get bad results and if you cultivate good habits, the result will be positive always.
To cultivate good habits,there are three steps.
1.Make a list of habits you want to develop.
3.Change your mindset to leave your comfort zone.
Here are some real life habits which will help you to adopt growth mindset and achievements will be yours! 🙂
- Making your bed:- It might be feeling silly, but this habit can help you to become successful. With this little habit, you will start your day productively and tidiness is also always a good thing. Thais habit tell your mind and that you are ready to create your best version today.
- Be hydrated always, drink ample water so your brain cells will be an active full day.
- Do exercise regularly.
- Soak morning sunlight for a few minutes.
- Read a self-improvement book every day for 20 minutes compulsory.
- Write down your daily schedule, mark tour MITs( most important tasks) for better performance.
- If you find that you are procrastinating, work on that. I am going to publish a blog post on procrastination in upcoming days.
- Pay your bills on time and give silent blessings always when you give money. (Silent blessings always work more effectively)
- Respect the time and be ready or reach to the venue of a meeting before 10 minutes.
- Be a good listener always.
- Follow the time schedule of work so will be able to finish your work in time and will spend time with your spouse and family.
- Don’t do multitasking. Concentrate on only one thing and complete it and then start another thing.
- Choose homemade food always. Avoid junk food.
- Follow the Pomodoro technique if you are working from home or having a job on the computer constantly.
- Pomodoro technique is a time management technique which improves your productivity and stamina to work longer, you will also feel fresh in a whole day. The process is very simple you will work for 25 minutes, then take a break for five minutes. After four “Pomodoro” have passed, (100 minutes of work time with 15 minutes of break time) you then take a 15-20 minute break.
- Follow successful people always.
- Communicate clear always, with yourself and with someone else also. Ban these words in your life. “One day, someday, I can’t, I will try.” If you are having a habit of using these words, replace them with exactly opposite words.
- Focus on your dressings also.
- Keep yourself happy always.
What’s more, there few more additional practices for you and you need to create purposely,it seems to be harsh when you will start them but believe me,they will give you 100 %result.
1.Keep yourself away from electronic gadget twice a day for 20 min at least.
All successful people always told us about this and I don’t think this is very hard. Before going to sleep many people have had the habit of checking What’s app and other social media and news (i.e.the worst thing you are doing at that time ): )
And because of this during you will have the same thoughts which you have read or watch. The Worst thing is those thoughts are absorbed by your subconscious mind. We all know our subconscious mind is connected with the universe and we attract those we think more.
Sleep is very important for a fresh day start.
When you are going to sleep and when you just wake up our brain transmit high frequency and our subconscious mind is more active at that time. So it is time to visualize our dreams and thinking about your goals and life purpose. It’s time to connect yourself because our subconscious mind is always connected with universal power.
Please avoid social media or any other distraction at this particular time and connect with your inner self.
Start living in the present.
Thinking frequently about past or future creates worry. When you think about your past life frequently, you start thinking automatically, “why this happens to me? What was my fault? You will start blaming others for your failure.
And such thoughts pull negativity in your life. Your today is because of your past and your today is creating your future. If you are insecure about your future that means you are not doing anything except worry.
So both type of thinking is dangerous. It’s better if you focus on today, and give your best every day.
To live in the present do meditation and connect with nature.
Practice gratitude. Write down the gratitude journal.
Even you also maintain a journal to empty your mind.
Appreciate yourself always, Love yourself.
3 Visualize your dreams
Visualization techniques improve your performance, your creativity and when your creativity increases your creative subconscious and law of attraction is also activated because your subconscious mind is directly connected to the Universe.
4.Raise your vibrations
Few habits will help you to raise your vibrations.
Go to nature.
Keep fresh flowers on your desk.
Have a good intake of water.
Do exercise daily for 20 min at least.
Listen to your favorite music for relaxing.
5.Develop these habits.
Be a habitual goal setter, and set your clear goal. All highly successful people are intensely goal-oriented. They know exactly what they want, they have it written down, they have written plans to accomplish it, and they both review and work on their plans as a daily routine. Use the 80-20 rule. Avoid procrastination.
Work on your key areas. Be focused to become an expert in your key areas.
Self-discipline is very important. Always work for your main goal.
How you will practice good habits?
- Give yourself 66 days to develop any habit. When you will do anything consistently 66 days, it will become your habit.
- Develop one habit at a time. Multitasking is a big mistake.
- Start with small steps to develop a habit.
- Maintain journal daily to track your thoughts.
- Request friend to track you while developing new habits.
- Be intentional always.
- Start with easy habits first.
- Spend time with the people who are having the same intentions.
- Reward yourself on your small achievements.
- Track your progress always.
- Stay happy always.
- Never miss 2 days in a row because it will affect your mindset and there is a great possibility of you will the habit the idea you are working.
- Every habit is having three steps. Pain, pleasure and principle.
Maybe you have read about these little habits before, but your life won’t change until you HABITS change. I encourage you to adopt these or any good habits you like.
If you want to read more about scientifically proven habits please click here.
Here are a few quotes which are my favorite also.
In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently. – Tony Robbins
“Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
“It’s very easy to make a viral video, but longevity and consistency, that’s hard.” – Michelle Phan
“There can be no life without change, and to be afraid of what is different or unfamiliar is to be afraid of life.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” –Stephen Hawking
“Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle and best at the end.” – Robin Sharma
Click here to know about top good habit books.
For the Quick review of high performing people’s habit click here.